Welcome to Music Intersection
Music Intersection is a premium “one stop” Music Production Company and Recording Studio in Los Angeles, CA. Our team’s credits include US Top 100 Billboard charts, a Grammy winning record and music for various award winning US Television shows including an Emmy nominated show. We offer a wide range of services under one roof, saving our clients time and money. Whether you are looking to record one song or an entire album, theme songs for Film or TV, film a music video, music supervision services or need help marketing your band – our team of credited Music Industry Professionals is committed to helping you reach your potential as an artist or band!
Music Production Recording and Mixing
Whether you are looking to record a demo, full album, or just one song – we will make your musical vision come to life.
Music Video Production
Music Intersection works with a highly talented music video production team and is able to deliver major-label quality music videos at a fraction of the price. There are no limits to creativity.
Band and Artist Photography
We can either shoot at various photography studios, recording studios or outdoors. We assist with matching the right image with the artist as well as their music.
Artist Marketing and Branding
As part of the artist package, we value the importance of ‘image’, whether it is pop or abstract. We assist with creating a branding solution which ranges from the name, sign or symbol design to the music package and visual that reflects the artist’s place within the market.
Email or Call us today on 1.818.KR.00460 for a free consultation! – Learn more!
- Excited to announce Clarence Jey working with Grammy winning RnB Group All-4-One and emerging artist Josef Gordon.
- Studio upgrade with vintage historic RCA Recording Console 24:16 (Les Paul/Chet Atkins design) circa 1967 – as in Historic RCA Studio B, Nashville, TN.
- Music and special Clarence Jey feature on the CW Network Series “Famous in 12″ executive produced by Harvey Levin (TMZ).
- Expansion Update : Music Intersection is proud to announce that Music Intersection Studio 2 is now open in Castle Oaks, Calabasas amongst other major studios. It will be mostly focused on Film & TV compositions with a major composer doing what he does best! Exciting times ahead.
- Music for a Jean-Claude Van Damme (JCVD Actor/Director) film “Full Love” Composed and Produced at Music Intersection Studios in Sherman Oaks, CA. Film premiere at Shanghai International Film Festival.
- We are proud to announce our project collaborations with Global #1 Voice Service Company MediaZen in providing our services for Global Multinational Corporations such as Hyundai/Kia Motors.
- Recent independent artist projects include, Mark Raj (India based Pop artist), MD1 (LA based Latin dance artist), Ella G’Sell (LA based female pop artist), Violet (LA all girl Rock group), Ashly Williams (X-Factor 2013), Toggo Ultrarock (Pop/Dance/Rock artist)
- US Late Night host Jimmy Fallon’s Record “Blow Your Pants Off” featuring Music’s hall of fame artists such as Sir Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen and Justin Timberlake along with Jimmy Fallon’s version of “Friday” by Clarence Jey Wins 2013 Grammy Award!
- Recent work/collaborations includes signed pop girl group 5LP, Shanica Knowles (Hannah Montana), Delious Kennedy (singer Grammy Winning Group “All-4-One” for hit song ‘I Swear’), Jeff Marx (Tony Award winning creator ‘Avenue Q’ the Musical), Japanese/American pop sensation Takao (Club Takao) and up and coming artists Josef Gordon and Ray Isaac.
- Producer Clarence Jey and his team are currently working on up and coming acts as well as songs for US major label artists as well as Indie label artists from Canada, Europe and Australia.
- Our team at Music Intersection is currently looking to work with Indie artists who have their own following and are performing, locally or otherwise.
- We would like to hear from up and coming producers, engineers and songwriters, with abilities in multi-genres.
- Second Studio room is finally complete and operational. It’s an exciting working space with an antique Emerson Grand Piano, Fender Rhodes 73, Vox Organ and various Guitar Amplifiers including Matchless HC30, Roland Jazz Chorus and a 60s Univox. This room, referred to as “Angel Lounge” is a fantastic creative environment designed for both tracking as well as writing/relaxing purposes.
- Producer Clarence Jey is currently working on a handful of projects. These include independent as well as major label from Canada, Europe and Australia. He is also collaborating with a handful of top tier industry professionals in creating a new wave of music licensing for Film and TV.